- Via the Qkr! App allowing you to pay 24/7 and simple to use (preferred payment method)
- BPoint using the link on each invoice/statement
- Cash at the office
- Direct deposit to school account
- Account Name: Brookfield State School General Account
- BSB Number: 064-152 Account Number: 0009 0146
- Reference: STUDENT’S Surname, Christian initial and Activity Reference e.g. Potter H, Year 5 Camp
Payments for Brookfield State School during a school year include:
- Student Resource Scheme for Prep
- voluntary participation
- form sent home prior to Week 1
- Music Instrumental Program participation and instrument hire
- Voluntary financial contribution
- Excursions and activities
- we endeavour to send home statements to families during Week 3 of each Term with payment due by Week 5
- the statements include the invoices for excursions and activities for that term and invoices that may have been overlooked from previous terms.
- invoices should be paid PRIOR to an excursion/incursion to ensure your child is to attend.
Requesting a refund
As per Education Queensland Refund Policy, refunds are not automatically given. If your student misses an excursion or activity, you may apply for a refund by completing the Brookfield SS-Refund Application Guidelines pdf and returning it to the office for approval by the principal and processing.
Families Experiencing Financial Difficulties
If you are experiencing financial difficulties, please contact your child's teacher, the Business Manager, the Principal or Deputy Principal to discuss a payment plan, seek anonymous support from our Parents and Citizens' Association or discuss other available options.
If you have any queries regarding a payment, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.