- In person at Brookfield State School
- Cheque payable to 'Brookfield State School'
- Direct deposit to school account
- Account Name: Brookfield State School General Account
- BSB Number: 064-152 Account Number: 0009 0146
- Reference: STUDENT’S Surname, Christian initial and Activity Reference e.g. Potter H, Year 5 Camp
- Credit Card
Please complete the Payment Options form (PDF, 8KB) and return with all payments to ensure your payment is receipted correctly.
Payments for Brookfield State School during a school year include:
- Student Resource Scheme for Prep
- voluntary participation
- form sent home Week 1 of Term 1
- Music Instrumental Program participation and instrument hire
- Voluntary financial contribution
- Excursions and activities
- we endeavour to send home statements to families during Week 3 of each Term with payment due by Week 5
- the statements include the invoices for excursions and activities for that term and invoices that may have been overlooked from previous terms.
Requesting a refund
Requesting a refund for payment made for school excursions and activities:
As per Education Queensland Refund Policy, refunds are not automatically given. If your student misses an excursion or activity, you may apply for a refund by completing the Refund application and guidelines form (PDF, 217KB) and returning it to the office for approval by the principal and processing.
If you have any queries regarding a payment, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.