Please contact your child's class teacher for any inquiries or information relating to your child.
Regularly check your Junk/Spam folders as some email accounts designate school email addresses as Junk/Spam.
Following class teacher contact, additional support is provided for:
- Prep-Year 3 students – Mrs Leah Cathcart, Deputy Principal
- Year 4-6 students – Mrs Katie Lewis, Deputy Principal
- Students with learning difficulties or requiring extension
- Prep-Year 3 - Mrs Anna Vella, Learning Support Teacher
- Year 4-6 - Mrs Sarah O’Donoghue, Learning Support Teacher
- Students with disabilities – Mr Grant Stephens, Inclusion Teacher
- Students and families with complex needs – Ms Lucia Hutt, Guidance Officer W-Th
- Curriculum related matters – Mrs Jodie Drew, Curriculum Coordinator Th-F
Please support safety by ensuring your communications and conduct at the school and school activities is respectful and abides by the Department of Education's Parent and Community Code of Conduct.