Please contact your child's class teacher for any inquiries or information relating to your child.
Regularly check your Junk/Spam/Promotions folders as some email accounts designate school email addresses as Junk/Spam/ Promotions.
Following class teacher contact, additional support is provided for:
- Prep-Year 2 students – Mrs Leah Cathcart, Deputy Principal
- Year 3 - 6 students – Mrs Katie Lewis, Deputy Principal
- Students with learning difficulties or requiring extension
- Prep - Year 3 - Mrs Anna Vella, Learning Support Teacher
- Year 4 - 6 - Mrs Sarah O’Donoghue, Learning Support Teacher
- Students with disabilities – Mrs Megan Brodie, Inclusion Teacher
- Students and families with complex needs – Miss Laura Kidd, Guidance Officer Tue and Thurs
- Curriculum related matters – Mrs Colleen Tribe, Curriculum Coordinator Mon - Thurs
Please support safety by ensuring your communications and conduct at the school and school activities is respectful and abides by the Department of Education's Parent and Community Code of Conduct.